SILVER-TWIN Shielding Fabric for High Frequency EMF (per metre)
SILVER-TWIN Shielding Fabric (roll width 150 cm) is designed for shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF), and it can also be grounded to shield low frequency electric fields using the Grounding Set GS available on this website.
EMF attenuation: Single layer: 57 dB (99.9998%) at 1 GHz*. Double layer: 85 dB (99.9999996%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation chart in one of our pictures.
Features: SILVER-TWIN is a medium weight (150 g/m²) fabric made from 50% cotton, 35% polyester, and 15% silver. SILVER-TWIN has a white side and a grey side and the fabric is not translucent. It can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius on gentle cycle, preferably with Texcare detergent, and it can be ironed on low heat (no steam). As SILVER-TWIN fabric is made with uncoated silver, there will be some discolouration but this does not affect the fabric's attenuation performance. Due to the 50% cotton content, Silver-Twin fabric can shrink up to 3% after washing.
- For use as a curtain or curtain backing to shield high frequency EMF coming through windows and walls at night.
- For laying under a bed to shield high frequency EMF coming from downstairs.
- For laying under a mat or carpet to shield high frequency EMF coming from downstairs. For this application, lay the SILVER-TWIN fabric with the white side facing down to avoid floor scratches.
- For sewing EMF shielding clothing. For this application, you may also consider WEAR fabric which is more comfortable (90% cotton) but shields less than SILVER-TWIN fabric.
- For use with grounding to shield low frequency electric fields in targeted areas.
- For indoor use only.
This fabric can be purchased by the roll-metre (roll width is 150 cm). Please enter quantity of metres required (minimum quantity is one roll-metre).
Shades, differences in color and batik-style discolorations are not a manufacturing or quality defect. Coating materials in silver follows a special chemical process. Colour commitment and homogeneity of the silver tone cannot be guaranteed by the manufacturer. Production-related variations in shades, color and batik-like discolorations are possible. This, however, has no impact on the surface resistance and efficacy of the product and does not constitute grounds for refund or product exchange.
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.