SILVER-TULLE Shielding Fabric for High Frequency EMF (per metre)
- For use as a translucent daytime drape to shield high frequency EMF coming through windows and walls. Can be used at night with an additional EMF shielding curtain for extra attenuation during sleep times.
- Ideal for making your own canopies to shield beds from high frequency EMF during sleep time. SILVER-TULLE canopies can also be purchased separately on this website.
- For laying under a bed to shield high frequency EMF coming from downstairs.
- For use with grounding to shield low frequency electric fields in targeted areas.
- For indoor use only.
This fabric can be purchased by the roll-metre (roll width is 130 cm). Please enter quantity of metres required (minimum quantity is one roll-metre).
Shades, differences in color and batik-style discolorations are not a manufacturing or quality defect. Coating materials in silver follows a special chemical process. Colour commitment and homogeneity of the silver tone cannot be guaranteed by the manufacturer. Production-related variations in shades, color and batik-like discolorations are possible. This, however, has no impact on the surface resistance and efficacy of the product and does not constitute grounds for refund or product exchange.
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.