V4A-10 Metal Mesh for Shielding High Frequency EMF (per metre)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
V4A-10 Metal Mesh (roll width 90 cm) is designed for shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF), and it can also be grounded to shield low frequency electric fields using the Grounding Set GS or Grounding Set GW available on this website.
EMF attenuation: Single layer: 40 dB (99.99%) at 1 GHz*. Double layer: 60 dB (99.9999%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation chart in one of our pictures.
Features: V4A-10 is a heavier weight (260 g/m²) metal mesh made from stainless steel (AISI 316) that is resistant to water vapour, mild acids and seawater. V4A-10 has a mesh size of 1.0 mm and 70% open area, making it highly translucent. This metal mesh can be scrubbed clean, and is fireproof to level A1 according DIN 4102:1994.
- V4A-10 is well suited as a sub-surface layer in walls, ceilings, or under floors since it can be glued, plastered, bolted, and stapled into place. V4A-10 is durable enough to be walked on during installation at a construction site.
- For similar applications but more attenuation, you may consider V4A-03 metal mesh which has a mesh size of 0.3 mm. V4A-03 is available on this website.
- V4A-10 can be installed as a window screen with an additional frame (not supplied).
- For use with grounding to shield low frequency electric fields in targeted areas.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
V4A-10 metal mesh can be purchased by the roll-metre (roll width is 90 cm). Please enter quantity of metres required (minimum quantity is one roll-metre).