V4A-03 Metal Mesh for Shielding High Frequency EMF (per metre)
V4A-03 Metal Mesh (roll width 150 cm) is designed for shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF), and it can also be grounded to shield low frequency electric fields using the Grounding Set GS or Grounding Set GW available on this website.
EMF attenuation: Single layer: 55 dB (99.9996%) at 1 GHz*. Double layer: 75 dB (99.999996%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation chart in one of our pictures.
Features: V4A-03 is a medium weight (200 g/m²) metal mesh made from stainless steel (AISI 316) that is resistant to water vapour, mild acids and seawater. V4A-03 has a mesh size of 0.3 mm and 54% open area, making it highly translucent. This metal mesh can be scrubbed clean, and is fireproof to level A1 according DIN 4102:1994.
- V4A-03 is well suited as a sub-surface layer in walls, ceilings, or under floors since it can be glued, plastered, bolted, and stapled into place. V4A-03 is durable enough to be walked on during installation at a construction site.
- If a larger mesh size is required for direct placement into plaster or adhesives, you may consider V4A-10 which has a 1.0 mm mesh size compared to V4A-03 (0.3 mm). V4A-10 is available on this website.
- V4A-03 can be installed as a window screen with an additional frame (not supplied).
- For use with grounding to shield low frequency electric fields in targeted areas.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
V4A-03 metal mesh can be purchased by the roll-metre (roll width is 150 cm). Please enter quantity of metres required (minimum quantity is one roll-metre).
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.