Ultra-broadband High Frequency EMF ANALYSER kit up to 6 GHz covering 5G bands: HFEW35C
The HFEW35C analyser kit includes two professional meters and three antennas that can measure a broad range of high frequency electromagnetic fields from 27 MHz to 6 GHz. The kit is suitable for people who are looking for a comprehensive tool that can identify different HF EMF sources, and also measure the total HF EMF exposure and hotspots in the living environment.
- Covers all cellular services (GSM, UMTS, LTE, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G - all sub-6 GHz bands), as well as DECT (cordless phones), both 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz WiFi bands, WiMAX and radio, TV, TETRA/BOS and multiple radar frequencies.
- The HFE35C analyser is equipped with a compensated LogPer directional antenna for the frequency range 800 MHz to 2.7 GHz, and an omni-directional ultra broadband antenna to measure hotspots and total exposure between 27 MHz and 2.7 GHz.
- The HFW35C analyser is equipped with a specially aligned LogPer directional antenna for identifying different EMF sources in the range from 2.7 GHz to 6 GHz.
- Frequency range: 27 MHz – 6 GHz
- Measurement range: Power flux density: 0.1 to 1,999 µW/m²