SILVER-TULLE Shielding Fabric for High Frequency EMF (per metre)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
SILVER-TULLE Shielding Fabric (roll width 130 cm) is designed for shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF), and it can also be grounded to shield low frequency electric fields using the Grounding Set GS available on this website.
EMF attenuation: Single layer: 50 dB (99.999%) at 1 GHz*. Double layer: 67 dB (99.99998%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation chart in one of our pictures.
Features: Silver-Tulle is a very lightweight (40 g/m²) and highly translucent fabric made from 80% nylon and 20% silver, with a light brown colour. It can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius on gentle cycle, preferably with Texcare detergent, but should not be ironed. As Silver-Tulle fabric is made with uncoated silver, there will be some discolouration but this does not affect the fabric's attenuation performance.
- For use as a translucent daytime drape to shield high frequency EMF coming through windows and walls. Can be used at night with an additional EMF shielding curtain for extra attenuation during sleep times.
- Ideal for making your own canopies to shield beds from high frequency EMF during sleep time. SILVER-TULLE canopies can also be purchased separately on this website.
- For laying under a bed to shield high frequency EMF coming from downstairs.
- For use with grounding to shield low frequency electric fields in targeted areas.
- For indoor use only.
This fabric can be purchased by the roll-metre (roll width is 130 cm). Please enter quantity of metres required (minimum quantity is one roll-metre).
Shades, differences in color and batik-style discolorations are not a manufacturing or quality defect. Coating materials in silver follows a special chemical process. Colour commitment and homogeneity of the silver tone cannot be guaranteed by the manufacturer. Production-related variations in shades, color and batik-like discolorations are possible. This, however, has no impact on the surface resistance and efficacy of the product and does not constitute grounds for refund or product exchange.