Low Frequency EMF ANALYSER with 3 Dimensional magnetic sensor and data logger: NFA30M
The NFA30M analyser from Gigahertz Solutions is a professional EMF meter which measures low frequency magnetic fields between 16 Hz and 32 kHz from the power network and electric appliances. The NFA30M is also able to do extensive long-term data recording of the low frequency magnetic fields.
- Three-dimensional magnetic field measurement with its compact internal sensor.
- Measures up to 32 kHz to cover “Dirty Power” from sources such as lighting, electronics and switch-mode power supplies, as well as home appliances like induction cookers.
- Allows continuous data logging on the supplied SD card.
- Frequency range: 16 Hz to 32 kHz
- Measurement range: Magnetic flux density: 1 to 19,990 nT;
- Power supply: 7.4 V Li-ion battery pack (included), average operating life in the logging mode 48 hours.