Low Frequency EMF ANALYSER with 3 Dimensional magnetic sensor and data logger: NFA1000
The NFA1000 analyser from Gigahertz Solutions is a professional EMF meter which measures low frequency electric and magnetic fields between 5 Hz and 1,000 kHz from the power network and electric appliances. The NFA1,000 is also able to do extensive long-term data recording of the parameters.
- Three-dimensional magnetic field measurement with its compact internal sensor.
- Three-dimensional potential-free measurement of the electric field.
- Measures up to 1,000 kHz to cover “Dirty Power” from sources such as lighting, electronics and switch-mode power supplies, as well as home appliances like induction cookers.
- Allows continuous data logging on the supplied SD card.
- Frequency range: 5 Hz to 1,000 kHz
- Measurement range: Magnetic flux density: 1 to 19,990 nT; Electrical field strength: 0.1 to 1,999 V/m.
- Power supply: 7.4 V Li-ion battery pack (included), average operating life in the logging mode 36 hours.