JRS Eco 100 D2 On-Demand Wifi Router
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The patented JRS Eco 100 D2 is the world’s first wireless-on-demand WiFi router with a Full Eco standby mode that is 100% radiation free. This means WiFi is always available if you choose to have it, but makes zero EMF emission when it is on standby.
How does it work?
The router switches to standby mode when all your wifi devices have dis-connected, but is back on immediately when you re-connect any one of your wireless devices. The advantage is that you can have full control of when the router should switch to the Full Eco mode, so that it is not emitting electromagnetic fields (EMF) non-stop even when no one is using wireless data.
To ensure easy installation and optimal utilisation of this innovative on-demand WiFi router, we have pre-installed JRS Eco firmware with settings for maximum reduction of EMF emission. The strong points of our JRS Eco WiFi router:
- Transmit power is optimal, with no loss of speed, stability or range compared to ordinary wifi routers. AC1900 with 400 Mbps+ real measured speed (speedtest.net).
- Transmit power has been preset to a minimum, so that radiation density can be reduced by up to 95% while still enjoying full performance, and is suitable for use in smaller rooms. The transmit power can be increased in 1mW steps depending on need to suit larger environments.
- The beacon pulse frequency has been lowered by 90% to reduce radiation emission when the WiFi is "on" but remains idle, with no one using data.
- A scheduler allows user to set “down times” when the WiFi function automatically switches off to protect children during their sleep.
- Super-fast dual band: the 2.4 GHz band has longer range but slower speed, while the 5 GHz band has shorter range but faster connection speed. While the 2.4GHz band needs to be enabled for using the Full Eco mode, the 5 GHz band can be disabled to reduce EMF (electromagnetic fields) radiation.
- USB 2.0 & 3.0 ports for sharing files or USB print server, plus Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports.
- Includes our English and Chinese installation and user guide for easy reference and we welcome any inquiries on usage and functions.