HSF64 Shielding Paint for High Frequency EMF (1 litre)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
HSF64 Shielding Paint is designed for effective shielding of High Frequency EMF including all 5G frequencies, and this paint can also be grounded to shield Low Frequency ELECTRIC fields using the Grounding Set GW available on this website. HSF64 is an ecological paint with no preservatives and minimal odour best for those with chemical sensitivity.
EMF attenuation: One layer:One layer: 32 dB (99.93%) at 1 GHz*. Two layers: 40 dB (99.99%) at 1 GHz*. Three layers: 48 dB (99.998%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation charts.
Features: HSF64 paint is breathable, solvent free, very low-emission, and very low odour so premises can be re-occupied quickly, or even painted while occupied. This paint has a moderate adhesive strength of 2.8 N/mm² on absorbent surfaces. HSF64 contains a high proportion of natural graphite and the dried surface is elastic soft. HSF64 paint is classified as “not easily flammable” (class B1) according to DIN 4102-1. Compared to HSF54 paint, the HSF64 paint has much less odour, but less adhesion, and less High Frequency EMF shielding per layer.
- For indoor use only.
- For application on walls and ceilings to shield High Frequency EMF from outside sources including 5G frequencies.
- When used with the Grounding Set GW, this paint will also shield Low Frequency ELECTRIC fields inside walls.
- The recommended coverage is 5 square metres per litre of paint to achieve the stated EMF attenuation.
- This paint can be applied by roller with a pile height of 10 to13 mm, or by airless spraying with nozzles larger than 0.2 mm, or with a brush.
- Do not apply this paint directly onto gypsum surfaces.
- For crack bridging and a better grounding it is also recommended to mix in AF3 Carbon Fibre Additive. AF3 is available on this website.
- HSF64 paint is electrically conductive and painted surfaces should be grounded.
- HSF64 paint has a pH of 11.6 (strongly alkaline), so protective clothing should be used when applying.
HSF64 paint is available in 1 litre or 5 litre pails.