HSF54 Shielding Paint for High Frequency EMF (5 litre)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
HSF54 Shielding Paint is designed for effective shielding of High Frequency EMF including all 5G frequencies, and this paint can also be grounded to shield Low Frequency ELECTRIC fields using the Grounding Set GW available on this website.
EMF attenuation: One layer: 39 dB (99.98%) at 1 GHz*. Two layers: 49 dB (99.998%) at 1 GHz*. Three layers: 59 dB (99.9998%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation charts.
Features: HSF54 paint is breathable, solvent free and low-emission. This paint has a good adhesive strength of 5.3 N/mm² on most surfaces. HSF54 paint contains a high proportion of natural graphite for superior EMF shielding and the dried surface is hard and can be slightly staining. HSF54 paint is classified as “not easily flammable” (class B1) according to DIN 4102-1. Compared to PRO54 paint, the HSF54 paint has slightly less adhesion, more odour, more staining potential, but more effective High Frequency EMF shielding per layer.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For application on walls, ceilings, and under floors to shield High Frequency EMF from outside sources including 5G frequencies.
- When used with the Grounding Set GW, this paint will also shield Low Frequency ELECTRIC fields inside walls.
- The recommended coverage is 5 square metres per litre of paint to achieve the stated EMF attenuation.
- This paint can be applied by roller with a pile height of 10 to13 mm, or by airless spraying with nozzles larger than 0.2 mm, or with a brush.
- When applying this paint onto old coats of paint, or brittle, chalky and absorbent surfaces, first apply GK5 primer to the wall, this will enhance the shielding paint adhesion and performance.
- For crack bridging and a better grounding it is also recommended to mix in AF3 Carbon Fibre Additive. AF3 is available on this website.
- HSF54 paint is electrically conductive and painted surfaces should be grounded.
HSF54 paint is available in 1 litre or 5 litre pails.