HNV100 Shielding Fleece for High Frequency EMF (per metre)
HNV100 Shielding Fleece (roll width 90 cm) is designed for shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF), and it can also be grounded to shield low frequency electric fields using the Grounding Set GS or Grounding Set GW available on this website.
EMF attenuation: Single layer: 100 dB (99.9999998%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation chart in one of our pictures.
Features: HNV100 is a thin (0.16 mm) and lightweight (70 g/m²) metallised fleece made from polyester, copper, and nickel. Compared to other shielding fabrics on this website, HNV100 provides the most attenuation of high frequency EMF. However this fleece tears easily and should not be washed or ironed.
- Best used for loose laying inside walls or false ceilings.
- Can be stapled and glued into place, but difficult to make flat when glued.
- Not recommended as a curtain or wall covering because it tears easily.
- For use with grounding to shield low frequency electric fields in targeted areas.
- For indoor use only.
This fabric can be purchased by the roll-metre (roll width is 90 cm). Please enter quantity of metres required (minimum quantity is one roll-metre).
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.