Grounding Wires GC
GC grounding wires are high quality conductors with soldered 4 mm gold plugs on both ends designed to connect grounding plates like GS, GV, GW or MCL cable lugs to the appropriate grounding source. GC grounding wires are stranded with 2.5 mm² cross section and they are available in four lengths: 20 cm, 1 metre, 2 metres, and 5 metres.
Please select the cable length at check-out.
Notes on grounding sets:
- The connection of a shielding material to ground is for equipotential bonding only, to allow shielding of low frequency electric fields. The grounding sets offered on this website are not intended to function as electrical safety devices.
- To shield low frequency electric fields properly, the shielding material must be connected with (preferably) less than 10 Ohms resistance to a reliable ground/earth source, such as the potential earth wire in a power socket.
- For safety, your home electrical system should also have a functioning earth leakage circuit breaker of less than 30 mA installed (also known as a GFCI or RCD or ALCI). Please contact a licensed electrician if you are not sure about the condition of your home's electrical system.
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.