GK5 Surface Primer for Shielding Paints (1 litre concentrate)
GK5 primer is for surface preparation before applying shielding paints onto old coats of paint, and onto brittle, chalky or absorbent substrates like concrete.
Features: GK5 primer promotes adhesion on poor substrates and regulates the absorbency to make more efficient use of the shielding paint.
- Mix the GK5 concentrate (1 litre) with 4 litres of water to give 5 litres of primer.
- Coverage of the mixed primer is approximately 5 m²/litre, but this can vary depending on the type of substrate.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
GK5 primer is available in 1 litre concentrate.
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.