SILVER-TULLE Shielding Canopy for Double Bed (box shape)
This Double Bed Canopy made of SILVER-TULLE fabric is designed for shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF) and it can also be grounded to shield low frequency electric fields. SIlvered hook-and-loop grounding strips are already sewn onto the canopy, and the Grounding Set GV available on this website can be connected to ground the canopy.
EMF attenuation: Single layer: 50 dB (99.999%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation chart in one of our pictures.
Canopy features: This box shape canopy hangs from four ceiling hooks and is designed to fit over a 220 x 220 cm double bed. This canopy is 220 cm tall and one side can be opened for easy access to the bed. This canopy allows the bed to be made easily without removing the canopy since the box shape provides more interior space than a pyramid canopy, To make a complete EMF shielding environment, custom sized floor mats can be ordered separately to shield EMF from underneath. We suggest to use SILVER-TWIN fabric for making floor mats.
Fabric Features: SILVER-TULLE fabric is good for canopies because it is air permeable, crease resistant, and stable after many washes. SILVER-TULLE is a very lightweight (40 g/m²) and highly translucent fabric made from 80% nylon and 20% silver, with a light brown colour. It can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius on gentle cycle, preferably with Texcare detergent, but should not be ironed. As SILVER-TULLE fabric is made with uncoated silver, there will be some discolouration but this does not affect the fabric's attenuation performance.
This double bed box shape canopy includes:
- One canopy (220 x 220 x 220 cm) made of SILVER-TULLE fabric.
- 4 cords of 4 metre length to hang up the canopy.
- 4 carabiners to connect the cord to the canopy top loop.
- 4 eyebolts to fix into the ceiling.
- 4 plastic dowels (for 6 mm drill holes) for securing the eyebolts.
Lightweight rods can be inserted into the pre-sewn sleeves along the top canopy edges for added stability, these are optional and are not supplied.
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.