Analyser ESI-24 for Low and High Frequency EMF Measurement
This EMF analyser is simple to use and quickly measures low frequency and high frequency EMF levels at the same time with an LED display referenced to building biology standards. The ESI-24 measures a wide HF range up to 10 GHz and makes 3D measurements of low frequency electric and magnetic fields, features normally only found on more expensive analysers.
The ESI-24 is small and portable and will operate for 10 to 15 hours on a single 9V battery.
- Measures low frequency electric fields from 16 Hz to 3 kHz (3 dimensional).
- Measures low frequency magnetic fields from 16 Hz to 3 kHz (3 dimensional).
- Measures high frequency electromagnetic fields from 50 MHz to 10 GHz.
- Operating modes: standard mode (LF and HF together); high resolution mode (HF only).
- Audio indicator: Tone changes with increasing field strengths.
- Power supply: 9 V battery (included).
- Operating time: 10 to 15 hours in permanent operation.
- Weight: 140 g
- Size: 140 x 63 x 30 mm.