SILVER-TULLE Shielding Canopy for Single Bed (pyramid shape)
This Single Bed Canopy made of SILVER-TULLE fabric is designed for shielding high frequency electromagnetic fields (EMF) and it can also be grounded to shield low frequency electric fields. SIlvered hook-and-loop grounding strips are already sewn onto the canopy, and the Grounding Set GV available on this website can be connected to ground the canopy.
EMF attenuation: Single layer: 50 dB (99.999%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation chart in one of our pictures.
Canopy features: This pyramid shape canopy hangs from one ceiling hook and is designed to fit over a single bed up to 100 cm wide. One side of the canopy can be opened for easy access to the bed. The height of the canopy is 240 cm, and the bottom circumference is 1150 cm. For more interior space, the box style canopy is a more comfortable alternative, also available on this website. To make a complete EMF shielding environment, custom sized floor mats can be ordered separately to shield EMF from underneath. We suggest to use SILVER-TWIN fabric for making floor mats.
Fabric Features: SILVER-TULLE fabric is good for canopies because it is air permeable, crease resistant, and stable after many washes. SILVER-TULLE is a very lightweight (40 g/m²) and highly translucent fabric made from 80% nylon and 20% silver, with a light brown colour. It can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius on gentle cycle, preferably with Texcare detergent, but should not be ironed. As Silver-Tulle fabric is made with uncoated silver, there will be some discolouration but this does not affect the fabric's attenuation performance.
This single bed pyramid-style canopy includes:
- One canopy (1150 cm bottom circumference, 240 cm height) made of SILVER-TULLE fabric.
- 4 metres of cord to hang up the canopy.
- 1 carabiner to connect the cord to the canopy top loop.
- 1 eyebolt to fix into the ceiling.
- 1 plastic dowel (for 6mm drill hole) for securing the eyebolt.
- A 1 metre diameter carbon fibre ring that fits into the upper, inner loops of the canopy to make the canopy wider.
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.