TEC54 Shielding Paint for High Frequency EMF (1 litre)
TEC54 Shielding Paint is designed for effective shielding of High Frequency EMF including all 5G frequencies, and this paint can also be grounded to shield Low Frequency ELECTRIC fields using the Grounding Set GW available on this website.
EMF attenuation: One layer: 30 dB (99.9%) at 1 GHz*. Two layers: 38 dB (99.98%) at 1 GHz*. Three layers: 46 dB (99.997%) at 1 GHz*.
*For attenuation at other frequencies, please refer to the attenuation charts.
Features: TEC54 paint is breathable, solvent free and low-emission. This paint has a very strong adhesive strength of 8.5 N/mm² on most surfaces. TEC54 contains a high proportion of very fine (5 micron) natural graphite and the dried surface is hard. Compared to PRO54 paint, the TEC54 paint has much stronger adhesion, but has more odour, and less effective High Frequency EMF shielding per layer.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For application on walls, ceilings, and under floors to shield High Frequency EMF from outside sources including 5G frequencies. Also for technical application on difficult surfaces requiring strong adhesion.
- When used with the Grounding Set GW, this paint will also shield Low Frequency ELECTRIC fields inside walls.
- The recommended coverage is 5 square metres per litre of paint to achieve the stated EMF attenuation.
- The TEC54 very fine pigmentation size of 5 microns allows this paint to be applied by screen printing, blanket coating, roller coating, dipping, rinsing, spraying, or by airless spraying with nozzles larger than 0.1 mm, or with a brush.
- When applying this paint onto old coats of paint, or brittle, chalky and absorbent surfaces, first apply GK5 primer to the wall, this will enhance the shielding paint adhesion and performance.
- For crack bridging and a better grounding it is also recommended to mix in AF3 Carbon Fibre Additive. AF3 is available on this website.
- TEC54 paint is electrically conductive and painted surfaces should be grounded.
TEC54 paint is available in 1 litre or 5 litre pails.
- You are entitled to the Home Check Client (HC) 15% Discount on marked products after you have completed any of our home check services.
- You are entitled to the Solution Services (SS) 20% Discount on marked products after you have purchased over $24,000 of solution products* to implement our solution services.
- *Purchase of biofield products does not count towards the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount eligibility.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount apply to specified products only. The discounts do not apply to services.
- The Home Check Client (HC) 15% discount and the Solution Services (SS) 20% discount cannot be combined.
- The Solution Services (SS) 20% discount is valid for one year.