Grounding Set GS
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
The GS Grounding Set is designed to ground/earth EMF shielding fabrics that have a high surface conductivity such as the uncoated silver fabrics SILVER-TULLE, GOLDKIND PRO, SILVER-TWIN, and SILVER-SILK. Conductive fabrics that are grounded can shield low frequency electric fields.
This GS grounding set includes:
- 1 GS grounding plate (28 x 28 x 12 mm) in two parts that screw together to clamp the fabric from either side. Please note a small hole needs to be made for the screw to pass through the fabric.
- 1 GC grounding wire (2.5 mm²) with soldered 4 mm gold plugs on both ends. This wire is available in four lengths (20 cm, 1 metre, 2 metres, and 5 metres) to connect the GS plate with the GXG grounding plug. Please select the wire length at check-out.
- 1 GXG grounding plug to connect with your home power socket. This is a Type G, BS 1363 plug, suitable for Hong Kong, please contact us if you need a different plug type. The GXG grounding plug is intended for movable shielding products such as canopies and curtains. Fixed shielding products such as Pro54 paint should use the GW grounding set.
Notes on grounding sets:
- The connection of a shielding material to ground is for equipotential bonding only, to allow shielding of low frequency electric fields. The grounding sets offered on this website are not intended to function as electrical safety devices.
- To shield low frequency electric fields properly, the shielding material must be connected with (preferably) less than 10 Ohms resistance to a reliable ground/earth source, such as the potential earth wire in a power socket.
- For safety, your home electrical system should also have a functioning earth leakage circuit breaker of less than 30 mA installed (also known as a GFCI or RCD or ALCI). Please contact a licensed electrician if you are not sure about the condition of your home's electrical system.